Phantom PCC 3.6 Software Release
Available for download at www.phantomhighspeed.com/pcc
This latest PCC builds upon previous versions, introducing new features and improvements, including:
- User Configuration Manager. This is a new program within PCC that allows users to define a profile for what menu items get displayed when running PCC, which otherwise gives all users access of every camera setting.
- Hide or Disable the items that you do not want to see, or that you do not want camera operators having access to.
- In addition to control over the menu items, certain software defaults (like image processing settings) can be defined as well.
- The user profiles can be password protected so that an administrator can setup the exact PCC configuration and defaults for their organization.
- Focus Assist Function: Located in the top menu bar, this applies an edge enhancing filter to clearly visualize when detail in the image comes into focus.
- OCC (on-camera control) Interface: Added controls over the new video overlay options, a quiet fans indicator, and an auto-exposure indicator.
- Bugs & Issues Corrections: Fixed issues with: the graphics display, continuous recording function, restart recording function, border data, and frame decimation.
- Documentation Update: Our PCC help documentation has been updated:
- The organizational structure of the documentation has been revised.
- Updates to all content with verification.
- Camera-specific help has been removed from this documentation. The camera-specific documentation can be found in the product manuals, available on each camera product page of our website.
Vision Research recommends PCC 3.6 for all current Phantom camera models.